200% Money Back Guarantee
We take pride in our work and conduct high quality home inspections. We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our home inspection service. However, if you express your dissatisfaction, we will give you your money back and pay for the inspection of your choice. This guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate our desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. We are here to help our clients to make a fully informed decision with confidence.
Limitations of 200% Money Back Guarantee:
- You are personally present at the time of our inspection.
- We will complete our inspection and go over a walk through with you explaining inspection findings.
- We will email you a written copy of our inspection report identifying all visible defects we noticed during our inspection.
- After reviewing our report, if you don't satisfied, you will inform us as soon as you can but within 24 hours.
- The new inspection will be performed by a NACHI, ASHI, OAHI or CanNACHI Certified/Licensed and fully insured inspector of your choice.
- You will provide us in writing any new defect(s) or problem(s) with the house identified by the other inspector which we have missed and not noted in our inspection report.
- Your home inspection fee will be refunded by the same means of payment (This makes the 100% return).
- The re-inspection fee up to 100% of our original home inspection fee will be paid directly to the re-inspection company making a total of 200% money back.
- The process will be initiated after we received a signed and witnessed completed Home Inspection release liability form.
Cost of home inspection is very low compared to the money you are investing, the legal and land transfer fees you are paying and the commission that goes to real state. For most of us, purchase of a home is the biggest investment of our life time. While hiring an inspector it is important to thoroughly examine the reputation, qualifications and experience of home inspector in order to get a high quality inspection of your valuable asset and do not pay much attention to shop around for cheap inspection cost. The rule of the thumb is "the cheapest price usually represents the least quality outcome".
We will discuss the best available price at the time of booking. However, following is a list of prices that we commonly charge for our standard and extended inspections.
We once again reinforce that our Standard Inspection includes basic INFRARED scan for moisture problems at vulnerable areas. Other thermal imaging services are charged as explained in the table below
- All prices in Canadian funds.
- 13% HST is extra and will be added to price.
- We accept cash and cheques.
- Payment must be made in full before we can release the inspection report.
- Add $25 for house over 25 years old and $50 for house over 50 years old.